Photo: David Kline, PhD
Items considered during the admissions review:
NOTE: (GRE/GMAT results are not required for the MAS degree)
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of
higher education, or the equivalent, with training comparable in
standard and content to that provided by the University of California.
- Minimum undergraduate/post-baccalaureate record (a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of study expected)
- Work experience in marine conservation or a related field is required.
- Completion of online application for graduate admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Compelling statement of purpose including a description of
individual strengths and interests, how the program will benefit the
- Strength of the letters of recommendation (3)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (for
international applicants):The university-wide minimum TOEFL score
required for consideration for graduate admission is 550 for the paper
and pencil administered test (PBT), and 80 for the internet based test
If you have GRE/GMAT results that are very good and will strengthen your application then you may submit them.